Colorado Wine Week, like others around the country, is the wine industry’s opportunity to show just how far local wine has come. From June 3-June 9, there will be wine events and pairings every night, all leading up to a final event: Colorado Urban Winefest at Denver’s Sculpture Park.
Colorado Wine Week events include:
- Patio kick off partio at Row 14 Bistro & Wine Bar (6/3)
- A Colorado Wine Cocktail Celebration at Colt and Gray (6/4)
- East meets West winery open house night (6/5)
- Colorado Wine Farmers’ market at Highland Tap & Burger (6/6)
- Wine Down the Rail happy hour celebration at Light Rail restaurants (6/8)
- Denver Cruisers Ride to Urban Winefest (6/9)
- $15 Colorado wine and food pairing at more than 20 restaurants
- Free in-store Colorado wine tastings at retailers throughout the metro area
We’re suspecting that Colorado Forkly users will be most excited by the $15 Colorado wine and food pairings at 20+ participating restaurants. $15?!! Awesome. Check out the restaurant list in full here — and share the meal with us all on Forkly! When you share, be sure to include the hashtag #ColWineWeek in your customized tweet.
For those attending the Colorado Urban Winefest on June 9, be ready to taste wine from 42 wineries, as well as interactive and educational components–and a sommelier shootout! The event supports local winemakers and is raising money for the Colorado Association for Viticulture & Enology (CAVE) — and is the sister festival to the 20 year-old Colorado Mountain Winefest held in Palisade, CO in the early fall.
For those outside of Colorado, come visit & let the Forkly crew know you’re in town. In the meantime, tell us about your favorite local wine festivals and traditions, we’d love to hear from you!